iOn® Age Disrupting Skincare features patented, proprietary DII® Technology to exclusively:
What We Stand For
You deserve skincare made with intention. We pride ourselves on being a conscientious brand, which means that all of our products are:
- Non-ToxicMade with clean, natural and safe ingredients without sacrificing efficacy
- High-Integrityi-On products undergo rigorous stability testing to ensure our formulas remain as potent as possible. Our airless packaging allows for next-to-zero oxygen exposure, which helps our products maintain effectiveness long after they leave the production line.
- Environmentally-Consciousi-On products are recyclable and made with recycled materials. FE:I Beauty Tech, i-On’s parent company, is committed to driving more access to sustainable packaging and is working toward using recycled plastic for all product containers.
- Made in the United StatesManufacturing of i-On products takes place at an industry-leading FDA-approved facility in the United States.
In clinical studies of our Age Disrupting Skin Cream and Age Disrupting Total Performance EyeCream, participants reported that skin felt softer and better hydrated within one week of use. 91% of participants saw a noticeable decrease in fine lines and wrinkles within these first 7 days. After a 42-day evaluation period, 100% of the participants saw a significant reduction in lines and wrinkles,
and reported that skin felt softer and more hydrated while appearing
smoother and healthier.
Most anti-aging products include antioxidants, which merely neutralize the free radicals that can damage the skin. DII®, a proprietary age-disrupting patented technology, works a step earlier by preventing free radicals from forming in the first place. Developed by Dr. Xi Huang, this revolutionary technology effectively and safely removes excess iron, a major component of the formation of free radicals and a leading cause of skin damage and aging.
No other product in the market can safely treats excess iron, and effectively remove it from the skin.
Yes! Prior to menopause, women can rid the body of excess ferritin through menstruation, which leads to less ferritin-encapsulated iron in the skin. Iron levels in the form of ferritin have been measured to be 42% higher in postmenopausal skin. In pre-menopausal women, ferritin still delivers excess iron to the skin but to a lesser degree, making i-On® Age Disrupting Skincare ideal for a preventative age-disrupting skincare regimen.
We require a minimum of 3 delivery cycles for recurring subscription orders. In addition,
- Save 20% on most i-On Skincare products. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- To easily pause or cancel your plan,email email@example.com. (Plans can only be paused or canceled after a minimum of 3 delivery cycles.)
- Adjust order frequency anytime via your customer portal.